Saturday, July 30, 2005

And your point is .... ?

Yes, it's been a while since I posted.

Life has been busy.

I went from being a key-pounding wageslave in data entry to night supervisor for VOE - employment verification.

I got moved out of Hell, and into a very nice house which we all love very much.

I've been catching up with writing on NS, and putting said house together slowly.

I've been dealing with the complications that come from a position of authority at work, having been told we need to cut our workforce by half - something I have lost sleep over.

I've had personal issues going on concerning family that are none of your goddamn business, quite frankly, but have taken up a good bit of time and effort to work at solving.

So yeah. Life has been busy.

Just like it is for everyone else slogging it out out there.

For those of you fighting the good fight, keep at it. *raises a glass in salute*

For those of you moaning about how some of us ought to be doing more to keep you entertained?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home